Why Own at las Terrazas Resort?
- Tax Benefits: Belize has long been regarded as one of the T-7 Tax Havens. For this reason, Las Terrazas is such an attractive investment property. With the U.S. in economic downturn, many investors are looking to internationalize their finances and portfolios for both tax and asset protection reasons.
- Low operating costs: Maintaining a vacation home can be daunting and expensive. However, maintenance and operating costs are shared among Las Terrazas Resort Belize condo owners, reducing them to a fraction of traditional home costs. Monthly dues include insurance, water, sewage, security and all common area maintenance for your Ambergris Caye vacation home.
- Deeded property: When you become an owner, you receive a deeded title. You own Belize real estate that can be sold or bequeathed just like any other piece of real estate.
- No worry maintenance: Our professional staff handles all the cleaning, maintenance, upkeep, security and even ensures tax payments are made on time for your Belize beach villa.
- Self-contained community: Las Terrazas has its own waste treatment and water plant.
- Vacation when you want. Rental revenue opportunities
- English-speaking: As a former British colony, Belize is the only English-speaking country in Central America.
- Qualified Retirement Program (GRP)
- Professional management on site
- Financing available from local banks