Experience the natural wonder of Belize with our Mayan rainforest and Belize reef packages. Spend three or four nights at Chaa Creek to enjoy a luxury rainforest cottage at the Cottage Collection. Zip line through the rainforest canopy and explore waterfalls and caves revered by ancient Maya. Canoe down Chaa Creek deep in the jungle and experience the mysterious history of the region with excursions to ancient Mayan temples. Enhancing your rainforest experience, you’ll also enjoy fine jungle dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
After exploring the mainland, you’ll unwind for three or four nights in Ambergris Caye, in Las Terrazas Resort’s luxury, poolside residences and explore the aquamarine waters and reefs of Ambergris Caye. Snorkel and fish the crystal-clear waters of the Bacalar Chico Marine Reserve, and enjoy your fresh catch at a sunset beach barbeque. From a welcome bottle of wine upon arrival to a beach massage for two at Serenity Spa and Wellness Center, your Belize vacation on Ambergris Caye is island tranquility. The Caribbean Reef and Maya Rainforest Package is an unforgettable journey of Belize.
- Luxury Residence with Poolside or Courtyard View at Las Terrazas (3 or 4 Nights)
- Complimentary Bottle of Red or White House Wine with Cheese & Fruit Tray Upon Arrival
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at O Restaurant (alcohol not included)
- Couples Massage at Serenity Spa and Wellness Center
- Private Trip for Two to Fish & Snorkel and Enjoy a Beach BBQ at Bacalar Chico Marine Reserve
- Round Trip Transfer from Belize International Airport to Las Terrazas Resort
- Accommodations in a Boutique Rainforest Cottage in Chaa Creek (3 or 4 Nights)
- Full Breakfast, Daily Lunch Special or Packed Lunch & Dinner (beverages not included)
- Tours of the National History Center, Butterfly Farm & Rainforest Medicine Trail
- Explore Barton Creek Cave, Zip Line Through the Rainforest & Visit Big Rock Falls
- Excursion to the Mayan Temples at Xunantunich & Cahal Pech
- Canoe Through the Rainforest to San Ignacio
- Transportation To and From Belize Airport and Chaa Creek