19 Reason to visit Belize in 2019
Posted by: Las Terrazas Resort
19 Reasons to visit Belize in 2019
It's that time of year where our schedules are full of fun and good cheer! Holiday parties, family traditions, and gift giving commence and before we know it, we'll find ourselves in January without having slowed down enough to reflect on the year behind or the one to come. With the new year quickly approaching, there is no better time to consider your upcoming resolutions, and Las Terrazas Resort is here to help you achieve your goals. Whether it be rest, relaxation, romance, adventure, honeymoon, the casual comforts of island life, or something more, our luxury boutique hotel in Ambergris Caye, Belize, can fulfill your every dream. Without further ado, here are 19 reasons why you should resolve to visit Belize in 2019.
- For snowbirds looking to escape their harsh winter climates, the beautiful white sand beaches of Ambergris Caye, Belize, is the perfect destination! With temperatures averaging a perfect 75 degrees between January and March, there is truly no better place to be to soak up warmth and sunshine while you wait for the snow to melt back home.
- Ambergris Caye is the perfect setting for your next family vacation! Whether you come for spring break, summer vacation, or a trip over the holidays, this island is the perfect destination for your family to bond as you explore the rainforest, snorkel the famous Belize Barrier Reef, and wear yourselves out on the complimentary watersports equipment.
- Looking for a destination that will please your extended family at large? Belize is a wonderful option for family members spanning multiple generations. With island excursions geared towards varying ages, personality types, and interests, this is a destination that is sure to please every member of your family. Not to mention, our oversized luxury accommodations provide plenty of room for everyone to retreat to their own space.
- Belize is an award-winning travel destination! Not only did the island of Ambergris Caye win Trip Advisor's #1 Island in the World award in 2013 and 2014, but it was also named the leading destination by the World Travel Awards in 2015, 2016, and 2017. Not convinced that this island is the place to be? It was also named Number 1 in the 2018 Traveler's Choice Awards for the Top 10 Central America Destinations to visit. The recognition doesn't stop there though! Las Terrazas Resort and Residences has its own claim to fame, having snagged the World Travel Award's leading resort in 2011, 2012, and 2013; the World Luxury Hotel Award for Luxury Boutique Hotel in 2016; as well as Trip Advisor's Travelers Choice Award every year since 2011!
- Business Meets Pleasure in Ambergris Caye! Our hotel and the island it rests on is the perfect destination for corporate incentives and the retreats and rewards that your staff deserves. Let us help you plan the business trip of a lifetime, allowing you to simultaneously boost company morale all while growing your business.
- Are you drawn to authentic travel destinations? Both Las Terrazas Resort and the island of Ambergris Caye boast one-of-a-kind features! From luxury hotel accommodations unlike anything their competitors have to offer, to the natural beauty, culture, and experiences that are integral to the island, Las Terrazas Resort and Ambergris Caye both promise to be the unBELIZEable travel destination you are looking for!
- Though the island's natural and hotel amenities are both jewels to behold, it is the people of Ambergris Caye that make the island really shine. Belizeans are among the friendliest people you will ever encounter. A cultural melting pot full of rich diversity in every sense of the word, the people who make up the island of Ambergris Caye are known for their warmth, hospitality, love, and acceptance. You may arrive without knowing a soul on the island, but you will leave with a multitude of friends you will never forget.
- Speaking of amazing people, the staff at Las Terrazas Resort is full of them! Bernie Mossiah, Curl Bell, and Leroy Welch are just a few of the wonderful people that make up our fantastic team. One thing is certain: our staff will go above and beyond to make sure that your stay is a great one, and they will do it with genuine care and camaraderie. Regardless of all that you see and do in Belize, you will not forget their perfect blend of professionalism and hospitality.
- You can't come to Ambergris Caye without visiting the Belize Chocolate Company. This locally owned, family operated business just won the 2018 Hospitality Award of the Year at the annual Belize Tourism Board's National Tourism Awards. As if that recognition isn't enough, they also won the Silver medal for the Americas in this year's International Chocolate Awards. This bean-to-bar artisan chocolate company is known for their organic, fair trade practices and seeks to bring joy from their blend of genuine hospitality and delectable chocolate. You cannot come to the island without stopping by for a treat.
- Belize is a tropical paradise! Full of reefs, rainforests, rivers, and ruins, Belize has no shortage of natural wonders that are sure to take your breath away. Step away from the chaos and concrete back home to catch your breath and gain perspective from this tropical utopia. It will feed your soul and refresh your spirit.
- Island adventures abound in Belize! Stay close to the hotel and discover the many wonderful experiences that we have to offer, such as excursions like scuba diving and snorkeling, water sports like jet skiing, kayaking, and paddle boarding, or the leisurely pastimes of sailing and fishing. Or venture to the mainland where you can experience a breathtaking aerial view of the island via helicopter, visit ancient historical and archeological sites, or discover the hidden gems of the Maya as you tube through intricate cave systems or zip through the lofty tree tops.
- It goes without saying that an island destination is a romantic destination, and a quick google search will prove just that: Ambergris Caye is one of the most romantic islands! Las Terrazas Resort alone sets the tone for romance with its breathtaking views, oversized jacuzzi tubs, couples massages, candlelit dinners, and long walks on the beach. Whether you want to mark an anniversary, propose to your significant other, celebrate a destination wedding alongside family and friends, or get away to invest in and enjoy your marriage, Las Terrazas Resort offers one of the most romantic stays you can imagine.
- Are you getting married in 2019? Las Terrazas Resort is the perfect wedding destination! Let us help you plan the perfect beach wedding. Be sure to check out the details on our Paradise Wedding Package as well as our Symbolic Ceremonies and Vow Renewals. We know that referrals can go a long way to make you feel at ease with something as memorable and significant as a wedding. Let us put your destination wedding concerns at ease with these up close and personal testimonials by a recent Las Terrazas Resort bride!
- Have your cake and eat it too! Not only is Las Terrazas Resort the ideal wedding destination, it is a perfect honeymoon spot as well. Start your marriage off right, surrounded by Ambergris Caye's stunning beaches, swaying palm trees, and the rhythmic lull of the crashing ocean waves. Escape from the world together as you nestle up in your cozy Penthouse suite or start your adventure off in full throttle, experiencing all of the exciting excursions the mainland has to offer. Our Belize honeymoon package is designed to provide couples with a blend of romance, relaxation and Caribbean adventure at our Belize luxury hotel. Let island bliss set the mood for a lifetime of experiences.
- Our all-inclusive luxury beach hotel is not just honeymoon material but is every soon-to-be parent's dream come true as well. Sweetly referred to as a "babymoon", more and more couples these days are chasing last minute adventures before their lives change for the better. No matter what you long for before your little bundle of joy arrives, Las Terrazas Resort has it all. Let us cater to your desires for rest, romance, and adventure.
- Already a mom? Then a MOMcation is just what you need! This fun new travel trend allows moms a much-needed break away from the daily calls of motherhood to step back for relaxation and refreshment, allowing them to return home to their family ready to give their best selves. Whether it's peace and quiet that you need, or adventure and nightlife that suits your fancy, Ambergris Caye, Belize, is the place to come to find yourself amid the daily joys, challenges, and busyness that life can bring.
- Ambergris Caye is the place to be! A trend setter of sorts, this island is appealing to more and more millennials these days. From Going Green to Urban Birding, we have your love of Mother Nature and the natural world in mind, making this destination one you won't want to miss.
- We make travel easy! Are you interested in traveling to Ambergris Caye, Belize, but uncertain how to make it to the island? Think no further; this blog intends to answer all of your questions and put your mind at ease concerning the air, land, and water transfers we book for you as you plan your stay at Las Terrazas Resort.
- Own a piece of Paradise! Whether you are looking for a change of pace, or thinking ahead to retirement and the golden years to come, Las Terrazas Resort on Ambergris Caye is an expat hot spot. If you are looking for a vacation home for your family or a real estate investment opportunity abroad, Las Terrazas Resort can help! Browse this photo gallery of condos for sale and review Las Terrazas Resort's site plans, and you will find that there is truly no other property in Belize that offers such fantastic real estate value, investment opportunity, hotel amenities, and breath-taking views as that of Las Terrazas Resort.
And there you have it, 19 reasons why you should, without a doubt, resolve to visit Las Terrazas Resort in Ambergris Caye, Belize in 2019. Book
your trip with us today!