- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Departs: Tour Office
- Time: 2 ½ - 3 ½ hours
- Belize City and 1000 Foot Falls Tour - Fly directly over the Maya mountains, lagoons, rivers, and waterfalls of Belize where you can view the coastline from the air and enjoy breathtaking views.
- Altun Ha Helicopter Tour - Experience an aerial view of the most extensively excavated ruin in Belize, Altun Ha, which was a major ceremonial center.
- Altun Ha & Lamanai Helicopter Tour - This tour will fly you over two Mayan sites. Altun Ha consists of two main plazas with temples and residential structures. Lamanai was one of the longest occupied areas in the Mayan world.
- Belize City & Reef Helicopter Tour - This adventure will take you to see Belize City from the air. Enjoy a birds eye view of downtown, Barlon Bliss Lighthouse, the tourist village, and St. Johns Cathedral. There will be a pass over the longest barrier reef in the Western Hemisphere, then north to see many of the beautiful cayes on the island.